On the 25th of May 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will be introduced as official legislation by the European Union. Although Britain has decided to leave the EU, this is a piece of legislation that the ...Read more Comments Off on GDPR and the Legal Sector
Justin cook - May 21, 2015
Justin cook - March 15, 2019
- The importance of building a better customer relationship
- How can you reduce your staff turnover?
- Pips are good for the traders to consider from the trades
- What Classes As An “Accident At Work”?
- 6 Ways Law Firms Can Become More Competitive
- GDPR and the Legal Sector
- Online tax advice for dentists
- The most influential methods of print
- How premium and low-priced clothing brands approach marketing
- Why unhappy workforces should concern employers