On the 25th of May 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will be introduced as official legislation by the European Union. Although Britain has decided to leave the EU, this is a piece of legislation that the ...Read more Comments Off on GDPR and the Legal Sector
Justin cook - May 21, 2015
Justin cook - June 21, 2019
- Where to start a business (and how the big-names did it)
- The perfect interview outfit guide
- How print is supporting the digital industry
- The Importance of Data Exploitation to Make Informed Business Decisions
- The importance of building a better customer relationship
- How can you reduce your staff turnover?
- Pips are good for the traders to consider from the trades
- What Classes As An “Accident At Work”?
- 6 Ways Law Firms Can Become More Competitive
- GDPR and the Legal Sector