The Personal Information Protection and Electronics Documents Act (PIPEDA) is Canada’s law governing data security and privacy, affecting any commercial organization. Certain provinces have adopted their own versions of substantially similar legislation. These laws are designed to protect ...Read more Comments Off on PIPEDA And Secure Document Destruction
Justin cook - May 21, 2015
Justin cook - June 21, 2019
- Where to start a business (and how the big-names did it)
- The perfect interview outfit guide
- How print is supporting the digital industry
- The Importance of Data Exploitation to Make Informed Business Decisions
- The importance of building a better customer relationship
- How can you reduce your staff turnover?
- Pips are good for the traders to consider from the trades
- What Classes As An “Accident At Work”?
- 6 Ways Law Firms Can Become More Competitive
- GDPR and the Legal Sector