The Personal Information Protection and Electronics Documents Act (PIPEDA) is Canada’s law governing data security and privacy, affecting any commercial organization. Certain provinces have adopted their own versions of substantially similar legislation. These laws are designed to protect ...Read more Comments Off on PIPEDA And Secure Document Destruction
Justin cook - May 21, 2015
Justin cook - March 15, 2019
- How can you reduce your staff turnover?
- Pips are good for the traders to consider from the trades
- What Classes As An “Accident At Work”?
- 6 Ways Law Firms Can Become More Competitive
- GDPR and the Legal Sector
- Online tax advice for dentists
- The most influential methods of print
- How premium and low-priced clothing brands approach marketing
- Why unhappy workforces should concern employers
- Understanding Your Loyalty Program Members